Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 11 - kitchen


I took several photos around my kitchen. 

1. The whole kitchen (in it's glorious messy daily splendor) and then I was going to post a second photo of the clean kitchen that I prefer. 

2. I took a photo of my coffee maker. It's my second lover. I'm not sure I'm saving money by making my own coffee. I use 2 pods to make my espresso and drink 3 cups a day. Plus I find myself stopping at Starbucks for my daily mocha still.

3. I took a photo of my microwave. It's been broken for 3 years. And I don't miss it at all. Strange, right? We rarely eat leftovers and what I have can easily be heated on the stove.

4. Finally, I decided on a photo I took of dinner. With our hectic schedule sometimes I have to lay dinner out for my husband to make for 3 kids while I take the 4th kid to baseball. This particular night, the kids get off the bus at 3:30 and Mister C needed to be at baseball at 4pm followed by Miss M being at soccer at 7pm. I was able to have Marc make dinner for the 3 and then take Miss M to soccer and then Mister C and I ate when we got home at 7:30pm.

It was delicious. Beef stir fly with Black Bean Paste, baby corn, water chestnuts all over rice. The corn was put away for another night. I'm so happy that we have worked out a system to keep everyone eating at home despite the crazy sports and homework nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment