Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Community

Imagine your life changing in the blink of an eye. Imagine your whole world falling apart without any warning.

We all may have this experience at some point (I myself found myself in this situation when my Mom felt bad, I took her to the hospital and she never came home - this is another story), but I'm writing to send my concerns, hopes, prayers to a fellow blogger.

I've never met Lori from Random Rambling of a SAHM but she is in my thoughts. Her husband is in the hospital, barely holding on. She is being vigilant, sitting by his side and we bloggers are sending ALL our positive thoughts towards her. I hope she is comforted from us strangers holding our hands and our families, projecting our love to her family and holding her hands through this life changing moment. 

You are in my thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment