Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the winner is...

I know I've been AWOL. It's summer break and the sun actually came out to play. I guess 4th of July really is the beginning of summer here. After years of living with LOTS of sun, it's hard for me to adjust that the sun doesn't come out in May or even June. We actually wore our winter jackets to the fireworks display, but it was warmer than in years past and we only needed our hooded sweatshirts.

So, we went camping last weekend (wish I could find my card reader to download my photos) and we are going camping again this weekend. Talk about opposite ends of weather. Last weekend was freezing!! I shook most of the night wishing we had brought extra blankets. This weekend it's going to be 95-99F and I'm sure I will only want a thin sheet (I'll bring a blanket just in case). We are camping near a lake, so we'll see if I dive in to regulate my body temperature. I'm not going to complain though because the sun is out and I very dearly miss the sun for the other 10 months of the year.


Now back to the blog title....


I was hosting a $40 CSN gift certificate giveaway. I linked to a fellow blogger who was doing a $50 gift certificate to help increase the chances that you could win one. That $50 was awarded by "life as I see it" on Friday, July 2nd. Now it's my turn!


I'm not quite savvy enough to show you the random.org results, but I had 5 comments, so I plugged in 1 to 5 and was awarded the magic number 3.


Magic number 3 is Carmen!!

Carmen, if you are out there, I've sent you an email via your blog link. I'm forwarding your information to Jessica at CSN stores. Congratulations!!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! Thank you so much! Woohoo! I can't wait to do a little shopping spree!!!

    ReplyDelete