1. The best day ever was: a toss up of my wedding day and the birth of each of my 4 kids. It's amazing how many best day evers I can think of right now!
2. My favorite meal of the day is: actually a drink (mocha) because it's feeds my addicition and need for warmth while living in the Pacific Northwest.
3. This weekend: I am working for the 1st time in 7 years. My friend does wedding dress alterations and needs someone to help out in the shop Saturday. I am going to see how I manage to have my 4 kids in the other room playing with their friends while I work. (Her business is run out of her home). Then I plan on staying in my pajamas all day Sunday (with the kids) watching movies and reading. Marc, the spouse, is in Austin for 6 days.
4. Never in my life have I: hmm.. do I have an "I never". I have never jumped out of an airplane. This is something I've thought about doing, but with having kids and finding I don't particularly enjoy heights anymore, this may always be an "I never"!
5. The only thing better than: sleeping in is staying up late reading a book.
6. I could really do with some: motivation (besides the mirror) to work out daily. It's so easy to start, but so much easier to stop. I need a constant, daily, something fun workout.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was: acne medicine and hair color. Am I mid-life crisising? I can't figure out why I keep breaking out. And they are not pretty little ones (TMI) they are large and under the skin and don't pop. I am using a face scrub, and acne pads and spot treatment. I'm so sick of them popping up on my neck and hairline. The hair color is just because I love to play with my hair and I'm not ready for a haircut.
If you want to join in, copy the questions and post your answers on your blog. Make sure to link back using the McLinky so I (and others!) can read your post!