Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

59/365

Monday, March 1:
Today is Mr N and I time. The three older kids are in school. The oldest two are in school all day, but Miss R is in school for 2-1/2 hours. Mr N and I run errands and play. Sometimes I sit at the park and read while Mr N runs around. We do a little exploring and I realize how wonderful he is.
Today, we went to Costco to get some groceries, but we also stopped to get our passport photos. It's unusual to the rest of the world that we Americans don't have passports, but up until last June, we were able to drive into Mexico and Canada with just a birth certificate and drivers license. We the Winter Olympics being only 2 hours away, I realize that I missed out on a huge opportunity to take my kids up there because I didn't have my passport. They can still get in with birth certificates, but it's time we all get one. Marc has his and I'll take the other 3 kids to get their photo and apply for them on Friday. Now, there will be no missed opportunities and some new wanderings to be  planned.
The point of my photos: Mr N is precious. We sat at the table outside of preschool and Mr N ran around the pond (a water retention pond) and threw rocks into the water. He came running around the edge and handed me this weed flower. He said, "smell it". So I did. He was so cute and asked him to pose. He is the best at holding still and letting me get his photo. He is just too cute (and desperately in need of a haircut, which he refuses to let me do).
  [photo-765084.jpg]

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great place to play! I am envious of all the green! And you have dandelions! We are still about 6 weeks away from dandelion season. Sweet photo of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete