Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 365

Seriously, I get behind and I get overwhelmed, then I realize...this is for me and I'm enjoying sharing my daily life (even if the photos are just ho-hum). I am starting to use my iphone more for photos because I can upload the photos so quickly (I can add comments later). I'm starting to figure this out. And really, I am planning some trips, they just haven't started yet.

So, to catch up on my pics I present:


48/365: Wed, Feb 17
To cut my hair or let it grow?
I guess the bigger issue here is that I should actually curl my hair everyday (at least blow dry it) instead of pulling it into a ponytail.


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks nice. How would you get it cut? Sometimes, it's so much fun to try out a new style. I am having the same dilemma, I can't decide if I should grow mine, or to keep it short for awhile longer. I keep changing my mind.

    ReplyDelete