Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

16/355


Tonight, we went out for dinner and then bowling for Jamies (my sister in laws) birthday. We had a great time with friends! The best part, I beat Marc at bowling. He may be injured, but I will take whatever advantage I can. Final score, Heather - 82, Marc - 75. Pretty sad bowling numbers, but I WON!! We all had a great time dancing to the music, bowling in the black lights and drinking some beers. 

I will give Marc the credit he is due and tell you that he bowled 3 strikes (a turkey) in the second game, but we ran out of time to finish the whole game. I have to give a great big THANK YOU to my sister in law, Becky, for watching our 4 kids so that we could enjoy this fun night out.


Update to my bowling prowness: We had Mom's night out on Thurs, Jan 21st...Bowling and Beer. We had great conversations, lots of laughs, drank some beer and did some bowling. I'm not sure if it was the slippery floors, the slick ball or the fact that I said I was such a terrible bowler...but I not only won the first game, I actually threw a few strikes and BROKE 100. Not sure I've ever done that before. I look forward to many, many more Moms Night Out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment