Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

May 14 - Grass

Grass? Why grass? And no, I didn't photograph "that" kind of grass for my daily challenge. I did go off the normal path though.

 This is the only kind of grass I want in my yard. Decorative and colorful. My Dad and I just re-landscaped my front yard. We tore out what little grass was left and planted ground covers and decorative plants (grass). I love the way it blows in the wind and that I don't have to mow it. Ever.. Or worry about all the water it takes to keep it green. Or that I can die from my allergies to it. OK, maybe not "die", but I am very miserable. I don't sit in the grass or roll around it (which does not make my husband happy). Even the smell of cut grass makes my lungs shudder.

I will take my easy to maintain landscape over a field of grass any day.

1 comment:

  1. How sad I love nothing more than to sit on the grass and watch the clouds, enjoy your new garden

    ReplyDelete