Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New shoes

I love back to school shopping!! I can fulfill my shopping addiction without guilt.

I get to pick out new boxes of crayons and get 5 packs of pencils (that the crazy teacher wants me to sharpen) and then put all of the wonderful supplies in my kids carefully chose backpacks as I prepare myself for that first peaceful and quiet morning.

Maybe that's why I love new shoes. It represents my sanity. The kids are all in school this year and I get 3-1/2 of time for myself.

Hope you all have a great school year!!

2 comments:

  1. I will send you my list, I hate shop.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would happily shop for you. Maybe that should have been my job calling. Back to school shopping lists!! Spending other peoples money!!! :D

    ReplyDelete