Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

65/365

Sun, March 7:

We decided to have a family fun day that includes a trip to Ikea. Yes, I know...everyone's favorite family fun day. We are out looking for a new bed for Mr. C. He has our hand me down queen size bed. Sounds great until you look for cool sheets for a 7 year old in queen size. Plus, the bed takes up the majority of the room.

We arrived at Ikea and we straight to Smalland to check in the youngest two. Everything went well for about 5 minutes. Then I was paged to come back. Turns out Mr. N (4 years old) and Miss R (5 years old) have to go into seperate ball rooms because the age cut off is 4. Mr. N was having none of this. He wanted to play with his sister and wanted to come out. He did a great job in the store, Marc and Mr. C found a bed while I was getting Mr. N and we were able to browse ideas for our house for the next 1/2 hour until it was time to pick up Miss R.

Finding inspiration for my home: $399

Swedish meatballs with lingonberries: $1/plate
Feeding a family of 6 for $6: priceless

1 comment:

  1. I just love IKEA! That's too funny that we were both at IKEA on the same day!

    ReplyDelete