Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

26/365

track.jpg

Tuesday, January 26: We are in the middle of our normal day to day affairs. Week in, week out without to much change. To shake things up, I'm taking on a little extra exercise. Mr. C is participating in a free soccer clinic on Tuesdays. It's 90 minutes long and very chilly out. There is a jogging track at this facility that I have decided to take advantage of. Last week, I ran the straight aways and walked the corners. I thought I would die, but I survived and am invigorated to move forward. Tonight I pushed myself a little further. Miss M joined me on the track and together we jog/walked 1 mile (4 laps). I can walk no problem, but the jogging is going to take some time to get used to. It feels great to be moving my body and pushing it into better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment